Tuesday 18 November 2014

Inclusion Afternoons are GO!

We have recently introduced Inclusion Afternoons on Friday. The sessions are designed around our Rights Respecting School (RRS) statements. The purpose is to get pupils working with a wider variety of other children to improve social interactions and share experiences. It is early days, but already we are seeing some wonderful activities and outcomes. Below are a selection of photographs of some of the learning opportunities:

 RRS "Shelter Me" - DT project on shelters

 RRS "Let me be creative" - DT and Art projects
 
 RRS "Let me Speak" - Sensory Stories
 
 RRS "Let me be creative" - school choir
 
  RRS "Let me be creative" - school choir
 
 RRS "Let me be Healthy" - Yoga
 
 RRS "Let me be Creative" - DT and Art Projects
 
RRS "Let me be Creative" - DT and Art Projects